Monday, August 1, 2011

Scrotal Inflation or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Saline

So, to put it bluntly, I had my balls blown up to about the size of a grapefruit this weekend and it was fun. Not necessarily sexually stimulating though. Here's what I learned about saline thanks to the wonderful Laughing_Goddess.

1. It can give boys girl boobs. Which in fact feel and look real.
2. It can give small cupped girls larger boobs.
3. Room temp saline burns like the dickens when it's being injected.
4. An 18g needle going into the scrotum doesn't hurt (at leat to me).
5.it's fun! It's not something I would do all the time, but the novelty of having gigantic balls is very entertaining.

4 comments:

  1. And how long does it take to resorb? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The injection happened around 12:30am Sunday and I was back to normal at 7:30am Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! not necessarily something I'd do but I can appreciate it from the scientific angle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Where did you buy your iv catheter from?

    ReplyDelete