Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why I Consider Myself Heteroflexible

Someone asked me recently about my sexual orientation so I want to take a few minutes to explain what heteroflexible means to me. I know there is debate on the term and from what I can tell there is no one right answer and usually everyones answer is a little different.

To me, bisexual implies that one is willing to have a sexual and/or romantic relationship equally with both male and female partners. Which I do not think applies to me. I'm very, very picky with the guy's i'm attracted to. Which is why I choose the term herteroflexible.

I'm only attracted to androgenous guys. Or like a friend of mine puts it "girly-boys". To describe them more accurately: small framed, geeky, effimenant, and If they cross dress they look like passable girls.
So, that about explains it and the proverbial cat is out of the bag. I choose the lable heteroflexible because I think it most accurately represents me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fair! I think everyone has their 'types' that they're attracted to... whilst I consider myself bi it doesn't mean I'm attracted to every gal and guy out there :)

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete