Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Change

Ya know, BDSM is an incredible journey. I was thinking back to when puppet and I first got together and reread our original contract and I'm astounded on how much we've both changed over the past 8 years. What was just a few kinks and fetishes have grown exponentially. There are things that we tried and didn't like and things that we didn't think we would like and now do regularly.

With us it started out as myself being Dom and her being sub. End of story. No submissive tendencies here, no sir. But as time went on, I got curious and let her top me and found that I enjoyed that too. I don't want to do it all the time, but when the planets align just right, I do like to let that side of me out to play.

For both of us we started out being and wanting to be monogomous and now we are willing to open up to playing with other people. Over time we have forged a relationship where we are able to share everything with one another.

My reason for writing this is to maybe get someone  to realize that with time and experiences your wants and needs change. Life is a journey and so is BDSM. There is no right and wrong way. There are no rules set in stone brought down from the mountain top by Master Moses. The ONLY two constants I have found in ANY BDSM relationship which are open and honest communication with your parter and a sense of humor. As long as you have that you are on the right track; everything else will fall into place. Go into it with an open mind and heart and just see where you will end up.

Nok

No comments:

Post a Comment