Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who I am and why I'm doing this.

Hello Internet! Thank you for finding my blog I hope that you find the information I present useful. I'm Nok, I've been into BDMS before I even new what it was or how to find other kinky people. So, now 10 or so years later I've finally found my place. I'm married to my 24/7 submissive and I have a son (yes I will be posting about being kinky and a parent).

I try to stay away from labels. Everyone has their own flavor of BDSM. I will cover what common labels and terms generally mean, but I will leave it up to you, gentle reader, to figure out where you stand. I just want to help make your journey a little easier.

Why am I doing this? To learn more about myself and to help new players along in their journey. If my writing positively effects only one person I consider it a success. I want to give simple, concise answers on a wide variety of topics in BDSM and make things clear for people. Granted, not all answers are clear and most are situational; I think they can be presented simply.

This is my first foray into BDSM education in a public forum. I've never held any classes or gave a presentation. I have only my real world experience to share and the knowledge gained from others. So, please join me in this journey of teaching and learning.

Feel free to send questions via email I will try to answer them privately or I may use them as the basis of a blog post. If I want to use your question for the blog I will email you for your permission to do so.

Nok

No comments:

Post a Comment