Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Find Other Kinky People

So you've accepted that your kinky and now you want to find other kinky people to share your kinkiness with. Great! Where to next? You can't go around asking everyone you meet if they're kinky. Well you can, but that's probably not a good idea.  The answer is munches.

Munches are where kinky people get together, eat, drink and be merry. They are held at coffee shops, restaurants and bars all over the world. They are come as you are no pressure events and they are usually free with the exception of the cost of your meal and drinks. If you live near a major city I will guarantee that somewhere within 50 miles is at least one munch group.

How do you find munches? The Internet will be your friend in this venture. Personally, I would suggest creating an account on Fetlife and do a search for events near you. Also, you can use the almighty Google and search for your city name munch. I just tested this in my town and found 3 of our groups. Most of the information was outdated, but I was at least able to find information that I could use to find them elsewhere (our local groups stay in touch via Fetlife now).

Also, you can try using dating sites which cater to kinksters; Collar Me and Alt are two major ones. I'm going to be honest here - these sites aren't for me anymore, but if you are already on one of these sites you can always find someone in your area to point you to a munch, but I can't promise they will be willing to help. The last few times I was contacted by someone on these two sites I received message that were to the nature of  "omg can i fuk ur wife". Your mileage may vary.

About 9 months ago I went out to my first munch with my wife and it was one of the best thing's we've ever done. We have an amazing group of people in our area. Once again, your mileage may vary, but that was my experience.

Nok

No comments:

Post a Comment